[WriteLog] SO2R MTTY

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Jan 3 13:32:31 EST 2013

> Radio 1 works perfectly with it connected to Comm 11. the drop down
> box for comm ports on Rtty write includes Comm ports beyond 14. Go
> figure. But, thanks again--really appreciate your help and all is
> working now.

RTTYrite supports ports through COM16 if it is generating the keying.
If you want RTTYrite to generate the keying, you must select, one of
the keying options at the bottom of the Ports menu.  If none of the
"Software generated FSK" or "Hardware generated" options are selected
RTTYrite passes the FSK port to MMTTY.  If one of the keying options
are selected RTTYrite generates the keying directly.

If you select "Software Generated FSK" (for USB derived ports) or
"Hardware generated FSK" (for traditional serial ports), you can use
ports up to COM16.  However, if you allow MMTTY to do the keying,
the plug-in only supports COM 1- COM 8

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV