[WriteLog] Getscores.org Supported Contest

Bud Trench aa3b.bud at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 11:26:02 EST 2013

I'd like to share my progress during NAQP CW using Getscores.org.  However,
I'm not seeing NAQP in the Getscores.org Upload Supported Contests window on
WL V11.09.  Further, when I go to the "Active Contest" pull down I only see
Post to Test Page, RAC and Stew-Perry.

I do see other stations posting to the Getscores.org Live Scores website
(http://www.getscores.org/live/) so I think the site is accepting NAQP
scores.

I had a similar observation during the ARRL RTTY Roundup.

Any ideas on how to import NAQP into the Supported Contests  and / or Active
Contest selections?

73 Bud AA3B