[WriteLog] % L in rtty F key memory not working

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Mon Jan 21 19:52:33 EST 2013

Jim,

Is %L the last command in your macro?  I believe the %L command must be the
last item in your macro string.

For example:

Fn = "%R%C TU %L ", which should  send TU to the current call, log that call
and then pop the next call from the stack into the Call field.

Then another macro key would send:

Fn+1 = "NOW %C 599 nnn %C ".

The complete two key sequence would send "M0CKE TU NOW DL7ZYZ 599 nnn
DL7ZYX"

73,
Gary AL9A