[WriteLog] Question on location of a station

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sun Jan 27 17:07:20 EST 2013

The BARTG Sprint rules say:  US stations must use correct call or suffix for
their area of operation as this is used as a multiplier (if you don't like
it, simple, don't enter).

Sounds pretty simple to me.  Those who logged WL7RV as AK got a mult that
other stations, who missed him AND missed a actual AK station, didn't get.
Their scores will potentially place them higher in the standings than those
who did not get a real AK mult.  The intent of the BARTG organizers is to
keep it fair.

73,
Gary AL9A