[WriteLog] Need advice on Writelog installation conventions on Windows 7

Eric Lowell elowell at satnetmaine.com
Wed Jul 3 20:58:29 EDT 2013

Rick,

I don't believe Writelog will work properly when installed in c:\program
files under Win7. Something about write protected file locations?

Isn't there a start menu choice to edit writelog.ini? I'm pretty sure I
have one, but we may have different versions of Writelog.

Best Regards, Eric W1EL

--
Eric Lowell
48 Loon Road