[WriteLog] Need advice on Writelog installation conventions on Windows 7

Dick Green WC1M wc1m73 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 14:03:08 EDT 2013

Very interesting. My copy of WL is in C:\ C:\Program Files(x86). It has
always worked flawlessly from there (almost), but Writelog.ini is setup to
put all configuration files in a folder on my data drive.

The "(almost)" is that I've never been able to get WL to save recorded
messages on Windows 7. Troubleshooting that has been on my to-do list for
years (good thing I don't do phone contests from home!) Maybe moving it to
C:\ham will help.

73, Dick WC1M