[WriteLog] LPT for MK2R or similar on Win 7 or Win8 ?

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Jul 18 21:21:50 EDT 2013

 > Yes, but nobody confirmed if I needed a LPT port or not.

The example configuration documentation for Writelog says nothing about
an LPT port.

There are *two* 25 pin ports - one is LPT compatible to support old
loggers and one is the ACC port that provides for other station
interfacing and automation (like a "tally" for active rig, band
data output, control of Icom compatible amplifiers, etc.) depending
on your configuration choices.  *BOTH* ports are fully documented in
the User Manual.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV