[WriteLog] WriteLog and SteppIR

Dr. Howard S. White drpaper at kleega.com
Wed Mar 6 12:26:49 EST 2013

I control my MonstIR using my Flex 5000 radio with a program called DDUTIL which automatically recognizes the split and makes sure the antenna stays tuned to the TX frequency.  DDUTIL also reads the Data OUt port on the SDA100 MonstIR Controller so it can inhibit transmit on frequency changes. No external hardware is needed other than a serial connection to Data Out Port.

DDUTIL does not work with legacy technology radios IcomKenYeasu variety.

Howard S. White Ph.D. P. Eng., VE3GFW/K6  ex-AE6SM  KY6LA
Website: www.ky6la.com
"No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
"Ham Antennas Save Lives - Katrina, 2003 & 2007 San Diego Fires, 911
Sent from my iPad3