[WriteLog] WriteLog and SteppIR

Richard S. Leary w7lkg at comcast.net
Wed Mar 6 14:24:00 EST 2013

Dave, Don
When I get into that split situation I usually tune VFO A to the receive
stn, set the split freq, then "hold" the REV button. When the SteppIR
controller tunes to the VFO B freq, then I go to Manual tune. I'd rather
have the ant a bit off on SWR for the receive signal, but near to right on
for Xmit. I have the SteppIR DB-18 with the K3/100 and KPA500. Don't think
WriteLog can do anything. I also show both receive and transmit freqs in the
WriteLog log window.

73, Rick, W7LKG