[WriteLog] Windows 7

Courtney Judd k4wi at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 6 15:08:28 EST 2013

Can any one help me sort out this problem? Everything is working with
microHam router, FT2000D, computer, and Writelog except for one thing. I
cannot get writelog to send messages with the F-keys. A box comes up
with the message saying that
C:\Users\K4WI\Documents\Writelog\WaveFiles\msg2.wav not found .I have
created messages 2 thru 11(msg2.wav to msg11.wav) in this folder with
windows sound recorder.They show up in that folder and when clicked on
they play with windows sound recorder as recorded. So good so far; but
when i go into the Writelog program and look under Setup and CW/RTTY/SSB
memories and SSB button , then Brouse for location, nothing shows up in
that folder I think because Writelog is looking for .wl files instead of
.wav files. I tried putting the wav files in a new folder on the root
C:\wavfiles but it still will not find them. I hope i have made this
problem clear and someone can show me how to fix!! thanks, Cort K4WI