[WriteLog] windows 7

Courtney Judd k4wi at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 8 12:39:21 EST 2013

good news, things are somewhat better! This morning i changed in
microHam router in keyboard tab checked use QWERTZ layout, in writelog
ini file I added CtCompatibleAccel=YES, and re-recorded the 2 thru 11
wav files using Audacity but in the format of PCM 16 bit 11025 hz mono
and I now can key the rig and send those wav files from the
corresponding F-key   now only problem to sort out is the Shift+F-key
does not work, can not record on the fly or change the wav files already
recorded so must be a setting somewhere to make this work, but at least
I am closer than before! Now we know that it is not a keyboard issue.
thanks, Cort