[WriteLog] At Last!!!!

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sat Mar 9 12:07:36 EST 2013

> For some reason the floor switch has to be pressed at the same time
> as shift+fkey for shift+fkey to let the audio pas thru.

Not true if WriteLog and Router are set up according to the example
configuration.

1) Either PTT not configured correctly in WriteLog  - or -
2) you do not have the MK II "Microphone Selector" set correctly
    in microHAM Router.  - or -
3) you do not have "Voice" set to "Microphone jack, logger or DVK
    control" in microHAM Router.

Pressing the foot switch should kill any output from the sound card.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV