[WriteLog] Russian DXC multiplier bug

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Wed Mar 13 18:59:09 EDT 2013

Matija,

I'm just setting up for the RDX contest now using WL 11.08B and everything
looks correct here.  WL is showing countries in the multiplier window as
well as all the RU Oblasts.  The Band Map is showing spots for new mults ok
and when I either click on a call or enter one by hand WL does show it is a
new mult.  All the various scores for different countries, continents, etc.
appears to be working correctly.

I would recommend two options for you.  From the WL Russian DX contest
module click on File/Web Update Data Files...  Then exit WL and restart the
contest module again.  The Web Update will download the latest contest
module updates.  If you still are having trouble after this I would
recommend you update your WL version to the latest edition.

Hope to see you in the contest.  (I'm running CW only.)

73,
Gary AL9A