[WriteLog] Rotator Control

Kostas SV1DPI sv1dpi at otenet.gr
Fri Mar 15 17:45:42 EDT 2013

There is not a window for this as I know. But if you go to Radio>turn
the antenna to this azimuth will rotate the antenna according with Beam
Headings window (setup>great circle and window>beam headings).
Personally i have setup a key (~) setup>keyboard shortcuts) for this
function. So if i want to turn my beam to europe i write DL in entry
window and press ~... If i want to Japan, write JA and ~. It works like
a charm...

73 Kostas, SV1DPI

Στις 15/3/2013 23:36, ο/η JE Brown έγραψε: