[WriteLog] RDXC- Country Multipliers and Cabrillo

GW4BLE steve.gw4ble at btconnect.com
Sun Mar 17 13:51:09 EDT 2013

Also SO2R SSB and CW voice message issues here (not tested further so maybe not specific
to RDXC)

Scenario:  Run Radio with SSB voice keying,  S&P on 2nd radio CW but unable to select CW
messages.

Reverse above and same happens - only one set of messages work.

Keeping to same mode on each radio works fine but not dual mode.

WL 11.08B

Steve
GW4BLE