[WriteLog] Rotator Control Mystery

JE Brown W4LC at fuse.net
Sun Mar 17 19:11:50 EDT 2013

Gary,

I changed various settings in the ini file per your suggestion.  No luck.

I finally got tired of messing around with it.  I opened the DCU-2, and
changed the jumper from USB to RS232, and broke out a COM to USB converter
cable.  I set up the COM Port as 1, and changed the baud rate to 4800.
After setting the COM to 1 and DCU-1 protocol in Writelog, it works fine.

Thanks for your input.

Jim  W4LC