[WriteLog] Comport Board

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 23 10:22:31 EDT 2013

I purchased an inexpensive 4-port serial PCI card off eBay a couple of years ago. It works well, but is subject to RFI when running
high power on 17 meters.

I also own two Byterunner cards, a 4-port and 2-port, PCI serial cards. They are very good and do not seem to be susceptible to RFI.
However, they are a bit pricey. You get what you pay for.

73, Don AA5AU