[WriteLog] MMTTY/2Tone

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Sun Mar 31 11:01:52 EDT 2013

Ed, Gerd and Don, and others,

Thanks for the tips and advice. I have downloaded the copy of 2Tone from the
rttycontesting page, so I will check that out.

I will currently hang fire before trying to get 2Tone set up, as I am sure
other hints and tips will come out before too long!

I used a version of 2Tone in a separate window for the BARTG contest, and
that proved itself beyond doubt with all those fluttery signals from W/VE.
However, for general usage, I have not yet found any great advantage with
2Tone.
If signals are decent, both copy well. If a signal is fluttery, weak, or
suffering from QSB, then 2Tone does seem to have an advantage.

I think this is a great step forward for Writelog, and I look forward to
trying it out!

73 and thanks again for the assistance....

Phil GU0SUP