[WriteLog] MMTTY/2Tone

WB2COY wb2coy at hvc.rr.com
Sun Mar 31 21:38:13 EDT 2013

Gary,

You are absolutely right! Putting the clone receive window{s}  on the Primary display allows clicking on callsigns, etc. to populate the Entry Fields. I have been using N1MM for a while (since 2Tone came about) and forgot about that! Works with XMMT.ocx, so don’t worry about that!

About your question. I didn’t uninstall the Plug-in for writelog. When setting up any of the Rttyrite windows (including the primary one) you have two selections for TUType – XMMT.ocx and MMTTY. If you select MMTTY, you get the Plug-In. If you select XMMT.ocx, you get that. MMTTY will work with either one, 2Tone only works with XMMT.ocx. I found after my last post that TX using XMMT.ocx and FSK via a COM port can sometimes act a little flaky, so I set up my Primary RX/TX as MMTTY with the Plug-In and both Clone windows with XMMT.ocx.  So far, so good.

Bob – WB2COY