[WriteLog] CQ-M module for WriteLog?

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sun May 12 15:33:42 EDT 2013

Jim,

I don't believe there is a module for the CQ-M contest.  I used the RU DX
Contest module because the received field would take a serial number, but if
a Russian call got a hit in the DAT file WL prefilled the Oblast code which
I had to Ctrl+W to wipe out before entering the serial number.  Bit of pain
to say the least.  Also the scoring is completely useless.

73,
Gary AL9A