[WriteLog] Volta Cabrillo????

Jerry Pixton jpixton at shentel.net
Thu May 16 19:58:32 EDT 2013

Gary, Phil, et al

That is weird as hell. I went back to the computer I ran in the contest
and it makes a Cabrillo just fine. But on my backup logging computer
(all my master records) Writelog does not have that option.

I really hate it when three computers give three different results.

Problem solved in 5 seconds once I reopened the log on my contest
computer, hi. Obviously a configuration control problem.

Ok, while I was here on this computer, I just installed the sm6srw files
and the log now opens with a Cabrillo option so maybe the next time I
won't have this problem.

Thanks

Jerry, W6IHG

On 5/16/2013 7:20 PM, Gary AL9A wrote:
> Jerry,
>
> What contest module did you use for the Volta contest?  If you have
> installed the SM6SRW modules for WL you have a Volta Contest module
> available.  It is the first one in the list of contest modules - A.
> Volta. If you scrolled down to the bottom of the list looking for Volta
> Contest you missed it.  If you don't have the SM6SRW package installed
> go to the WL downloads/third-party page and and download
> "WLCM_SM6SRW_050110.exe".  If you're running WL V10.77 or later use the
> WL Legacy Installer Helper application in the WriteLog programs group to
> do the install.
>
> Then start a new log using the A. Volta module and import the adi file
> from the other module you used for the contest into the Volta module.
> Go to Parameter setup and enter your zone number then do a
> Export/Cabrillo - the Volta module has a Cabrillo export built in, no
> need to use the adif2cabr converter.
>
> 73,
> Gary AL9A
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry Pixton" <jpixton at shentel.net>