[WriteLog] DVK won't unkey

Steve AI9T steve at ai9t.com
Fri Nov 1 15:32:53 EDT 2013

Hello

I'm having a problem with Writelog DVK setup. I have everything working
as far as transmitting my recorded messages but for some reason the K3
will not unkey after the transmission. I have to press the Esc key.
Thought it might be RF but does it with almost no power as well. Anyone
else had this come up in the past?

I'm running Writelog version 11.14 on Windows 7 with a Microkeyer II

Thanks

Steve AI9T

http://www.ai9t.com

AI9T DX Cluster

Version 4 AI9T   Telnet: dxc.ai9t.com port 7300
Version 6 AI9T-2 Telnet: dxc.ai9t.com port 7373 (CW + Skimmer)