[WriteLog] WL aborts CW message unexpectedly

Edward H Russell ehr at qrv.com
Mon Nov 4 06:39:20 EST 2013

In SS a number of times WL stopped sending a CW message before completion.
It was not like a standard ESC or paddle abort, because it was always after
completing a char.

I think I was able to reduce the frequency of occurrence by changing the
priority of the WL exe to realtime ( I have a SDR and Skimmer running so the
CPU is in fairly heavy use, about 30%). But it still happened two or three
times over the next hours.

The keyer is WinKey II. Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks,

Ed w2rf

Edward H Russell

706 New England Rd