[WriteLog] Fw: Fw: ARRL 160M Contest - prefill exchange history file

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Tue Nov 26 23:53:16 EST 2013

Ok, problem identified and corrected.  Cockpit error on the part of the
pilot who fat fingered an extra ">" into the ARRL_SECT field name
description.  Thank goodness for Search & Replace!

The corrected ARRL 160M CW contest prefill exchange file can now be
downloaded at

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yknonqvt85djkpw/ARRL%20160M%20CW%20History-V2.adi

This one has been tested and it works!  Sorry for the inconvenience.

73,
Gary AL9A