[WriteLog] adjustable windows.

Courtney Judd k4wi at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 6 18:13:03 EDT 2013

hey guys, just my 2 cents but how hard would it be to make ALL of the
drop down or other wise windows such as California Counties, the rate
window, and check call window adjustable for size, fonts and colors? my
old eyes have a hard time, the CA Party was a bummer trying to make out
the counties with the colors the almost the same and the small size;
sure would have been nice to turn them into something better visually. I
have plenty of room: 2 24" lcds so space is not a problem. All of the
other windows I have changed to larger, bigger fonts and contrasting
colors for worked/needed ... big help... So any chance of seeing this in
the next upgrade pse pse1 thanks for listening, Cort K4WI