[WriteLog] band summary

ALAN ZACK k7acz at cox.net
Tue Oct 8 14:42:15 EDT 2013

I found that when I upgraded to ver. 1113j I could no longer move windows around by just hovering over the edge to get the little box to click on to do the move. Instead you had to click on the window's edge to get the little box. I reported it to Steve and see it is back to how it worked before when I downloaded to ver. 1114b. I'm guessing folks who had their windows already set up the way they liked them may not have noticed this little quirk,

Alan, K7ACZ