[WriteLog] INSTALLING WRITELOG TO WORK WITH THE FLEX-5000A

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Thu Oct 10 16:43:16 EDT 2013

Use DDUTIL (free) to connect the serial ports for CAT control.

Use VAC ($30 or so) to connect the audio routing between rttywrite
and the 5000a's audio output for digital modes.

You probably also need VSP manager or some other virtual serial port
program to provide serial ports.

You will probably need to read a bit on each of these to see how it
is all done.

GL

Jerry W4UK