[WriteLog] BandMap up/down from the keyboard

k0bx at arrl.net k0bx at arrl.net
Fri Oct 11 15:20:56 EDT 2013

Hi guys, I am a longtime Writelog user but things change over time.

I replaced my Icom IC-756PROIII with a FLEX-3000 about a year ago.  Everything is work well.
But one thing seems to not work.
I used to be able to move from one spot to the next on the bandmap using the NUMPAD1 and 7 keys.
But this is not working?

The WriteLog.INI file has the following two items:

NUMPAD1=EntryGotoNextMultDownBandmap
NUMPAD7=EntryGotoNextMultUpBandmap

The FLEX-3000 uses the TS-2000 Command set.  So this should work?  All the other shortcut keys seems to work fine.

Joe K0BX

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without my permission.