[WriteLog] Invalid Registration

Jim Preston jpreston1 at cox.net
Mon Oct 21 11:11:48 EDT 2013

Noel,

What OS are you using. I use Win 8 and don't have to run WriteLog as an
administrator. In order to do so, however, right-click on the program
file (or shortcut) then click Properties. Click the Compatibility tab
and check the box "Run this program as an administrator". WriteLog will
run as administrator every time you start it.

73,

Jim N6VH