[WriteLog] DVK playback problem - V11.14B

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Wed Oct 23 23:54:20 EDT 2013

Ok, now I'm really getting frustrated.  I just tried to roll back my WL
version by running wl1113jmsiupg.exe.  All seemed to run normally, but at
the end of the install when I start WL it is still at 11.14B!  The last full
install WL version I have is 11.12.  So if I uninstall the current version
and then reinstall the full 11.12 and do the upgrade to 11.13j will that
work?

73,
Gary AL9A