[WriteLog] convert cty files not working for me

hankkier at aol.com hankkier at aol.com
Thu Oct 24 14:31:06 EDT 2013

I have windows 7, and writelog version 11.02B. last loaded the Cape Verde version of cty files last March. have now tried unsuccessfully to download the latest (Easter I.) cty version.

here's what I did:
went into start program and selected writelog, clicked on convert cty line.
clicked on download button, received successful message
clicked on convert cty button, received DONE message
went to writelog program and started a log
typed in version on log line, and beam table reads Cape Verde (old version I already had).
also tried typing in one of the calls which was new to the latest version, and that call data does not reflect the latest version changes.

also tried to download from AD1C website, following the same steps as above after downloading. but no luck that way either

I noticed that version 11.03, later than my version, mentions some changes to convert cty process but doesn't say what they are????

anyone have any ideas? help !!!! CQWW 1 day away

Hank  KF2O