[WriteLog] can't load new supercheckpartial either

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Fri Oct 25 01:02:51 EDT 2013

Hank,

WriteLog doesn't use SCP files.  You need to use .DAT files.  Download the
SCP_VER20131016.zip file and then extract the zipped files to your desktop.
Copy and Paste only the .DAT files into the Program Files location, not the
WriteLog Program directory.  On my machine the path is C:\Program Files.
Then in WL go to Setup/Super Check Partial and use the Browse button to
navigate to where you have place the .DAT files.

73,
Gary AL9A