[WriteLog] TO1A not in cty file

Dean St. Hill dmsthill at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 14:14:54 EDT 2013

TO1A seemed to have scored correctly for me but I do have ome unresolved
call. Did anyone get resolution on the PA2/W2MM/MM who was off Panama? I am
perplexed enough to simply mark him as a not claimed contact. I'm not in
the computer at the momemt so i might have the call slightly off but I do
have ot correct as he gave it in the log as i asked several times.

Good to work you Ed. Gary I heard you quite loud here in 8P but couldn't
get through your wall of stations calling as I was low power.

73 Dean - 8P6SH/8P2K

On Monday, October 28, 2013, Geoff Plucknett wrote:

> I did that today with the FY prefix insertion and it worked fine. Score
> updated immediately.
>
> Geoff G4FKA
>

> On 27 October 2013 14:58, Gary AL9A <al9a at mtaonline.net <javascript:;>>
> wrote:
>
> > If you work TO1A in the contest that call will score correctly in WL.
> >  Apparently that one is not in the cty file.  A lookup on qrz.com shows
> > he is in French Guainía.  If you want it to score correctly just click on
> > the Prefix field for that call and add FY to the empty field.  WL will
> then
> > correctly calculate the score and mult.
> >
> > 73,
> > Gary AL9A