[WriteLog] SS CW adi prefill file bug

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Thu Oct 31 00:46:18 EDT 2013

In setting up for the SS CW tonight I discovered a typo problem in the Precedence field description in the 2012-SSCW.adi file that prevents the Precedence from being populated for all calls in the file.  I have corrected that error and the updated file, 2012-SSCW-V2.adi now works correctly.  I have posted this revised file to my Dropbox account and it can be found at the following link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9s9yeo41c4cz4z6/2012-SSCW-V2.adi

The earlier file with the typo has been removed from my Dropbox account and the earlier link to that file will no longer work.  Sorry for the inconvenience, but glad I caught it pre-contest rather than in the heat of battle.  Good luck to all!

73,
Gary AL9A