[WriteLog] problem saving window configuration

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Thu Oct 31 14:18:08 EDT 2013

Ed,

Also running 11.13J and not seeing this problem.  Are your various windows
docked to the WL desktop or are the free floating so you can position them
anywhere?  Are they on the main monitor screen or an extended desktop
screen?

In my case the Band Summary, Super Check Partial, Rates, Score and Spots
windows are all docked to the main WL desktop.  The Rttyrite window is
positioned on its own, but it always opens in the same position.

73,
Gary AL9A