[WriteLog] Yet another SS CW prefill file

Randy Thompson K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Thu Oct 31 21:53:13 EDT 2013

Advice to anyone that wants to have maximum accuracy in their log.  Do not use a prefill database. Listen to what is sent and log it.

I know this sounds flip, but the prefill tends to lull users into not listening as well as they could.  Especially in SS where any of the 3 fixed exchange elements could change from a previous year!

Randy, K5ZD