[WriteLog] PCI serial ports

Bob Foster rlfoster1 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 5 20:14:16 EDT 2013

I've had excellent results with Byterunner serial ports.  Byterunner has
excellent tech support, and if their serial ports do not work the way you
want, they will give you your money back.  I have a four serial port card
installed on my new Windows 7 computer, and all four ports work great.

73, Bob, K3QIA