[WriteLog] rtty questions re: VE7CC

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Fri Sep 27 13:00:36 EDT 2013

Dave,

The band segment frequencies are fixed in AR User and cannot be modified.
However, if you click on either the Settings tab or the Bands/Key tab there
is an area call "Keywords".  Here you can set up to 5 keywords that will
Reject or Pass any spots with that keyword in the spot.

For the RTTY contest I have mine set to Reject PSK, BPSK, CW, and ROS.  You
could set a keyword filter to Pass RTTY, but then any RTTY spots without the
word RTTY in the spot would not be passed.  Considering this I would just
use the Reject filter.  Of course, any PSK, BPSK, CW and ROS spots that do
not contain the identification of the mode would pass through the filter,
but some of them would be snagged and rejected.

73,
Gary AL9A