[WriteLog] Various issues during CQWW

Michael Gulbranson wg0m at aol.com
Mon Sep 30 06:18:04 EDT 2013

Hi All:

..while contesting this weekend.

WL is setup as SO2R and I connect to VE7CC for packet spots.  The issue is
with BandMap 2 and left rig associated with that band map.  I should be able
to select a spot  in the band map, the call should transfer to the call
window and rig 2 should go to the frequency associated with that call.  This
does not always happen.  The call selected is within the permitted freq
range.

What is interesting is I can select the call in the packet window and
everything happens as it should..

I did not have any issues with band map 1 and right rig.

The other issue I had was with two F keys; F4 (my call) and F2 (exchange).
Sometimes when I hit F2, I get my call, not the exchange.  I have to hit the
ESC key  many times to stop and hit F2 until the exchange plays.

Thanks

Mike WG0M