[WriteLog] Broadcast grayed out

Bruce King bruce at regis-consulting.com
Thu Apr 17 14:55:50 EDT 2014

Working here. I tried starting 4 or 5 different contest logs, and with
and without an internet connection, and broadcast score was not grayed
out.

The only thing I can think of is that the basic Cabrillo submission
information is set up in my running copy of Writelog. I'd try entering
your information in those fields, save config, restart Writeog, and see
if the does the trick. You may need to start by creating a new log for a
contest that supports Cabrillo, like CQWW. You should be able to engage
the Cabrillo setup function via Contest/Cabrillo.

73 Bruce W1CSM

Message: 1