[WriteLog] YODX module bug report

Bud Trench aa3b.bud at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 12:30:47 EDT 2014

I noted two bugs with the YO DX Contest Module.

WriteLog Version 11.21P, yodx module version 1.0.0.6, Windows 7.

Scoring:  Per the rules, Romanian stations are worth 8 QSO points.  Romanian
stations with a YO in their prefix are correctly assigned 8 QSO points;
Romanian stations with a YP, YQ or YR prefix are incorrectly assigned 4 QSO
points.

Broadcast score:  I select the "Broadcast score..." option from the
"Contest" pull down.  I fill in the information on the "Log submission
details" window.  When I push OK, I get a popup saying "Must set Bands of
operation."  However, the "Band" pulldown is not active on the "Log
submission details" window.

73 Bud AA3B