[WriteLog] Wrong QSO points

LB3RE LJ3RE Stein-Roar Brobakken post at lb3re.com
Mon Dec 1 12:05:24 EST 2014

If you run Windows 7 or 8 you must find Appdata / virtual writelog folder with correct writelog.ini file.....

---Sent by iphoneLB3RE LJ3RE K3RAG ex: LA6FJATelephone +47 48 22 44 21www.lb3re.com ~ Rag ~ Stein Roar Brobakken e-mail:post at lb3re.com----------------------------------http://la5o.wordpress.comwww.contesting.no

Hi

Just finnished CQ WW CW. To my huge dissapointment I noticed that WL behaved like I am in US. So all QSOs with US resulted in 0 points, 2 points for Carribeans and Canada and 3 for the rest.

How to fix it? Parameter SETUP was set to Zone 15 prior to the contest, there is also my CALL and address in the Save setup. However I did notice that writelog.ini is very "dry", due to my software reinstalation during the summer this year (only 2 lines) and it reads:

[Summary]MultNames=Sec,Dx,ITU,DX,Mul,Zn,St,Grid,ZN,MUL,Ca,Co,Pref,HQ,Sta,Prov,DXCCQsoNames=QSO,CW,PH,RT

Today I have also added: CALLPREFIX=S58J, but when I chose Recalculate score there is no change.

I am using WL ver. 10.83.

Any help is more than welcome.

Janez, S58J

WriteLog at contesting.com