[WriteLog] Interfacing WL to Elecraft K3

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu Dec 4 14:05:44 EST 2014

On Thu,12/4/2014 10:30 AM, Joe Subich, W4TV wrote:
> The new quad core (8 processing units) CPUs do much better with CPU
> tasks which has moved the bottleneck to the USB system.

Joe,

That makes sense.

I fully understand your analysis (in an early post) describing details
of the operation of USB hubs. I've run into that with instrumentation
that couples via USB. In a user group for that instrumentation, I
received some good advice, but your detailed explanation goes much
further, and is quite helpful in understanding. Thanks.

73, Jim K9YC