[WriteLog] Writelog install problems

DanW powellite at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 17:36:28 EST 2014

Hello;
I'm trying to put the latest version of legally licensed Writelog on a new
Win 8.0 computer and I need the MSI installer.  That's what Writelog tells
me.  I've gone to the URL pages that are suggested in the Writelog webpage
[download)]

"This requires your system have the Microsoft installer components already
on your machine. If you have installation problems with WriteLog, get the
latest version of the installer from Microsoft here."

But...  the suggested MSI from Microsoft is not working.  Is there a better
MSI source.

Thanks
Dan KL1JP