[WriteLog] split feature request

George BALINT qrp.ben at rogers.com
Mon Dec 29 21:49:17 EST 2014

 Gentleman, I am using 10.62H, (it is a bit old, I know). The radio is an FT1000MP +QS1R.When I click on a callsign in the band-map, VFO-A tunes to the station's frequency and the radio goes off from split, even if it was set up for split operation before. That is fine for contesting - the primary purpose of Writelog.But if I am running a dxpedition pileup, I have to push the VFO-B TX button on the radio, to get back to split. In a big pileup this is slowing down the operation, not fun.It would be a nice feature, to have an option in dxpedition logging, which lives the radio in split, when clicking on the band map. If this option is already available in the new version 11 or in a third party add-on, please let me know.
73's, George VE3NZ