[WriteLog] FMRE contest scoring for XE stations?

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Mon Feb 3 11:18:47 EST 2014

Anybody else had trouble entering/scoring XE stations?

Using current version of WL, but unknown version of the FMRE module,
I was unable to get WL to accept XE stations. This did not happen
last year with the same module but a much earlier version of WL.

I got them in the log by manually changing each in the window, then
changing back after logging, but I don't have an accurate score now.

Is there a new version of the module I need to install? This is with
Win XP SP3.

Thanks

Jerry W4UK