[WriteLog] IPO Settings Help!

Darren Collins (G0TSM) daz at g0tsm.com
Sat Feb 22 17:20:54 EST 2014

Ted,
Writelog needs to send the CAT commands for 'band' before sending 'mode'
and 'QRG' for the correct ANT, ATT, VRF, IPO to be selected. It sounds
as though only 'QRG' and 'mode' are sent.
I've never noticed as I'm usually single band or run unassisted so never
need Writelog to QSY the rig for me.

73 Darren G0TSM / M7X