[WriteLog] Legacy Installer Help - Win 7

K2NV at arrl.net K2NV at arrl.net
Sun Feb 23 08:54:26 EST 2014

I was looking for the UBA Contest and didn't find it in the list of modules.
Went to Writelog 3rd party downloads and downloaded WLCM_SM6SRW_050110-2.exe.
When I tried to install using the Legacy installer on Windows 7, I get a message that says Command failed to Launch.

I am running WL 11.18C.

Anyone??

Tnx

73 Tony