[WriteLog] Contest module to use for W1AW/4 operator

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Fri Feb 28 10:00:43 EST 2014

Do be careful if you use PSK31 or one of the JT modes.  At one time
I imported log into either the general DXCC tracking or DXpedition
log - can't remember which - then uploaded it to LotW as as test.
The PSK31 QSOs were imported/uploaded as RTTY and the JT65 QSOs were
imported/uploaded as CW.

If you are going to use WriteLog for W1AW/# be sure to test it first
and make/check the ADIF export to be sure all the information is
correct.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV