[WriteLog] RTTY SO2V Question (Writelog, K3)

Rick Tavan N6XI rtavan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 15:03:53 EST 2014

I have MMTTY decoding Left channel and 2Tone decoding Right channel for
SO2V. When I manually move the TX focus to the Right Entry field, it
switches into SPLIT so it will transmit on the Right rx frequency, all well
and good. But when I click on a call in the *Right* decoder window, it
fills in the call in the *Left* rig Entry field. How do I get it to fill in
the call in the Right rig Entry field and switch TX focus to Right rig so
I'll go into Split and transmit on the *Right* VFO frequency?

Thanks,

/Rick

--
Rick Tavan N6XI